In order to deliver – and more – on our promises to clients, we need an agile and well-structured approach to creative problem-solving. The basic equation by which we work is:
Define (the problem) -> Design (the solution) -> Deliver (the product) -> repeat
Beautiful, right? It works because paddling away beneath the surface are the guidelines:
- Run all projects with a clear scope
- Divide projects into short sprints with clear and tangible goals
- Deliver to keep up the momentum and ensure client engagement
- Provide all clients with a monthly account report
- Run test cases and QA on all projects
- Be great at client debriefs to ensure we stay in sync with expectations.
By always staying agile, we ensure we always deliver.